Fleetcool OAT is a NAP-free 'life-of-the-engine' OAT (Organic Acid Technology) coolant with 1,600,000km useful life under normal conditions. It provides maximum corrosion and liner pitting protection as well as a superior water pump cavitation and aluminum protection. Fleetcool OAT fully meets ASTM D-3306, ASTM D-6210, ASTM D-4985 as well as Cummins CES14603, CES14439, CES14636 standards and is formulated to meet the performance requirements of leading OEM’s
- NAP-Free Organic Acid Technology coolant plus silicate (Si-OAT) NOT requiring the use of any SCAs
- 'life of the engine' antifreeze/coolant with 1,600,000km useful life under normal operating conditions
- Provides Freeze Protection to -37°C at 50% Glycol content or -54°C at 60% Glycol content
Maximum corrosion and liner pitting protection with organic acids
Improved water pump seal compatibility through a Borate and Phosphate free formula
Superior water pump cavitation protection through the addition of stabilized silicate
Best aluminum and solder protection through the use of proprietary organic inhibitors
Compatible with other coolants and SCAs
- Fully meets ASTM D-3306, ASTM D-6210, ASTM D-4985 and Cummins CES14603, CES14439, CES14636 performance requirements and is specifically formulated to meet performance requirements of the following OEM’s:
DAF, IVECO, MAN 324Si-OAT, Mercedes-Benz 325.5, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Available based on Ethylene Glycol (EG) in Concentrate and Premix.
Restore your Cooling System
Cummins® recommended cooling system cleaner Restore (CC2610) removes oil and grease. To also remove rust, corrosion, scale, solder bloom, use Restore Plus (CC2638).